There are people who’re experts in planning their weekends in advance and then there’s me. I’m one of the late bloomers or might I say, the more spontaneous one. So, I’m here to help the one’s like me. Check out Anchaviyo Resort. It’s a rustic-chic upscale luxury resort.
1. It’s located in Wada, barely 2 hours from Bombay.
2. Anchaviyo’s comfortably placed in the middle of nowhere (guaranteeing complete privacy and digital detox), overlooking the Vaitarna river. Look at how pretty it is.
3. They have different chalets, cabins, tents, and mud houses to accommodate every mood and need. Check em out:
THE TREE HOUSE
It comes with a private plunge pool. I was sold the second I saw this.
THE BEE HIVE
It has a suspended swing that overlooks the river. Isn’t it perfect for catch up sessions with your friends or fam?
Oh and this open jacuzzi for two.
THE CAPTAIN’S CABIN
4. They have a mini theatre that you can book for yourself and enjoy your favourite movies in the comfort of your privacy.
5. There are tons of outdoor activities that you can indulge in, ranging from go karting to kayaking. Check em out here.
You can check out the rest of the chalets and tents on their website. The prices are a little on the higher side of the scale but trust me, the luxury and experience is worth every penny you spend. I’ll go ahead and share my happiness level below:
Experience – 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Staff – 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Food – 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Activities – 🙂 🙂 🙂
Price – 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂