I’m doing a happy dance as I write this post. Why? D uh! There are waffles and then there are bubble waffle wraps. And this new dessert parlour in Juhu, London Bubble Co. just blessed us with them.
Acquaintance With Bubble Waffle Wraps
Bad metaphor alert! Imagine egg sized bubble wraps dipped in chocolate. They’re these cutesy fluffy waffles that have a crispy outer layer but are super soft inside. These wraps are wrapped around chocolate ice cream or marshmallows, drenched in chocolate and sprinkled with chocolate sprinklers.
The origin of this toothsome dessert is debatable but most food experts will agree that it originated from HongKong. ‘Gai Dan Zai’ (‘little eggs’ in Cantonese) also known as bubble waffles, egg puffs, and egg cakes used to be a star street dessert in HongKong in the 1950’s. Eventually it made it’s way to European cafes and became what it is today.
1. Ever indulged in waffles for INR 2 or even $2? I haven’t! But London Bubble Co.’s offering them for INR 2 from 9th – 10th November. Yaaaaas!
2. They have a Black Jack flavour and it’s definitely blacker than my soul. I’d definitely recommend it everyone.
Picture Credits: London Bubble Co.
3. All the waffles are eggless yet super fluffy.
4. Overall it’s a cute little place with punny wall (my favourite’s the Michael Faraday one) deco, playing english R&B music doing complete justice to the name.
6. The waffles are Oh-So-yummers!
7. Because they’re Oh-So-yummers!
8. Because.. Okay I’ll stop as long as ya’ll get the point.
So, all I’m saying is, if you happen to be in Juhu or around go #BeThereNow. Adding my smiles and the map below:
Ambience – 🙂 🙂 🙂
Music – 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Food – 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Staff – 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂