Monsoons and dates are like summers and beers! Bombay has so many pretty places to go to. So how do you pick one? Fret not guys! I gotchu. There’s a new Parisian restaurant that’s opened in Worli, Slink And Bardot. You’ll be welcomed by a beautiful french corridor, setting the tone for your date.
D uh! It’s Parisian and it’s alluring but let me break it down for ya’ll:
- It’s got 5 different rooms, you guys. Yes, 5 rooms to choose from, all differently and vividly designed yet maintaining the French essence (be assured to be greeted with beautiful roses on every table).
2. It’s got a pretty fancy cocktail lounge to please your eyes and liver. To add to that, they play some kickass jazz (I was shazam-ing most of their music).
3. The food portions start from Rs. 140/-. My pocket’s doing a happy dance. But wait, here’s the catch, the portions are petite so you’ll have to order a couple of dishes to actually fill your (or your date’s) belly.
4. If you like it cheesy, then you ought to try their cheese plate with Swiss, Spanish and British cheeses, and a French one produced in India.
5. If your date goes downhill and if you’re lucky, you’ll at least have two super cute founders to look at. No kidding! Chef Alexis Gielbaum and Nick Harrison are as cute as they’re friendly. I’ve managed to capture a glimpse of Nick Harrison in the image below (yes, I’m a creep).
It’s comfortably placed in a colonial bungalow that once hosted Café Nemo; opposite Indian Coast Guard. I’ll go ahead and rate the place with smiles because stars are so mainstream (to add to my lameness, the world needs more smiles). So, here we go:
Ambience – 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Music – 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Food and Drinks – 🙂 🙂 🙂
Staff – 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂